Saturday, May 23, 2009

Awesome Value for Pictures

I just wanted to share about my online photo ordering experience. I have ordered from several places and just not been happy with the quality, service or the price. I was in a situation where I desperately needed to print my pictures because I have an online crop next week and I would need them to work on pages. I had decided that I was going to go ahead and pay the price at Walmart. Well, one of my wonderful scrapping friends at Mommysavers shared about a site called Artscow.com. If you have never checked them out, you need to. They offer a ton of free prints each month along with all kinds of other incentives when you first sign up for their service. I got my first order today and I have to say that I am super happy. I ordered them on Monday and got them on Saturday. That's an awesome turn around time. Then there is the quality. I had several pictures that I had taken with my camera phone. I was "warned" when placing my order that these images were low resolution and the quality of the print couldn't be guaranteed. Well I can't tell the difference between those pictures and the ones that I took with my regular camera. The quality of these prints is awesome. I can't wait to start working on some pages with them.

Look for some super neat projects in the next few days. I'm going to be doing some major stamping and scrapping over the next few days and I can't wait to share how everything turns out.

1 comments:

Gail Griner Golden at Gail-Friends said...

You are so creative....following in your mama's footsteps. I love you! Aunt Gail (did you know you are the only person who calls me that and it is so precious to me.)