Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Projects

I have been working on the books for the kids again. I have been chatting online with a wonderful group of ladies on a site called Mommysavers. They all got me back into scrapping again and I am grateful. We just finished an online crop and are currently working on a Book of Me. I'm excited about the Book of Me because it will give Jodi and Andrew something to look back at and remember me even when I'm not here anymore.

Here are some of my most recent projects:

This is the first page in my Book of Me. The writing on the left hand side is the lyrics to Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) by Looking Glass.
Photobucket

For this layout we couldn't use any type of adhesive. I used brads to attach the title tag and the pictures:
Photobucket

This is probably my favorite page that I have done in a while. This was the first time Jodi had seen her Uncle Matt in a while. I just wish I could figure out what I want my journaling to say.
Photobucket

0 comments: